Starting October 5th, 2016...
To reserve a spot, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Save 15% for groups of two or more)
Who's it for?
The new course is ideally suited for people interested in applying Working Out Loud inside their organizations, and who want to experience circles for themselves first. Many participants may come from one of the following areas:
- Human Resources (e.g., Learning & Development, Talent Development, or Diversity)
- Digital Transformation
- Culture Change
Some participants may ultimately opt for customized materials & training via the Accelerated Development Program. The course allows you to sample how this low-cost, scalable program can help your organization.
The sessions are all run via Zoom, a fantastic videoconferencing platform, so you can join from anywhere. All other interactions are via Slack, a messaging app that makes it easy for circle members to interact with each other as well as with me, Moyra, and Mara.
To begin, you’ll join a WOL circle with 4 other people, based on your profile. Here’s a complete list of what's included.
- Six 90-minute sessions (30 minutes of live coaching from me + 60 minutes for your circle meeting)
- Support for identifying your goal in Week 1
- 60 minutes additional help after Week 3
- 60 minutes “What’s next?” session after the course completes
- Optional one-on-one consultation for adapting the practice for your organization
- Online support throughout the six weeks plus one week before and after
- New 100-page Circle Coach’s Guide (available to course participants only)
- Working Out Loud: For a Better Career & Life shipped to you
- Certificate of completion
The sessions are on six consecutive Wednesdays, beginning on October 5th. The sessions are 90 minutes each. Weeks 3 & 6 have an extra optional hour for getting help and exploring possibilities after the course.
Dates: October 5, 12, 19, 26 & November 2, 9
The US/UK/Europe sessions are scheduled for 10am in NY, which is 3pm in the UK and 4pm in Europe.
The Asia Pacific sessions take place at noon in Sydney. That’s 9am in Singapore & Hong Kong, 10am in Japan, 2pm in New Zealand.
The cost is $995. (That’s about 895 euros, 745 pounds, or 1300 Australian Dollars.) For those who go on to procure the Accelerated Development Program, the course fees are applied as a credit.