- Dion Hinchcliffe, Author & Chief Strategy Officer
"Working Out Loud (WOL) is something that is important to me. And these skills are also very important for Bosch."
- Head of HR, Board member of Bosch (click the quote for the full interview)
Inspire your audience to work differently
- 1-hour presentations for conferences & corporate events
- Workshops up to 500+ people to launch WOL Circles and let people experience the benefits using free public guides
- Example: Launching 25 global Circles at a 140,000-person company
Tailor the change for your organization
- Corporate WOL Guides are customizable, enabling you to your organization's goals, examples & technology
- WOL Circles adapted for your existing programs: on-boarding, talent development, diversity, mentoring, innovation, leadership development & digital transformation
- Example: Interview with Bosch's Head of HR
Build a collaborative, innovative culture
- Certification programs for WOL Facilitators & Coaches give you an internal capability across locations
- WOL Video Coaching Series & Circle Journals make it even easier for employees to have a remarkable experience
- Example: "How BMW Group & Siemens are implementing WOL to experience the future of work. Now."